My Mountain Man

Ryan had his friend, Jake Derosa over today and it was a great idea.  I almost never hang around Ryan if he has friends over and maybe that's a mistake.  My reasons are reasonable, since whenever his friends are around he reminds me of a gorilla.  I can just see him fitting that description perfectly, strutting around showing off his muscles and snorting.  He may not literally snort, but he does try his best to give off the "tough guy" image and it's so false compared to the big baby I know.  To avoid getting ticked off, I tend to just ignore him and all his silly ways when he has company, but like I said, today was not that kind of day.  I decided to go over to his house still and finish my homework just like we planned.  Here's how that went:

"Okay, I'm seriously going to do my homework!  I'm going to sit down, shut up, and study the most recent racist president...[Wilson]"
Ryan: "I want pizza"
Me: "ok, let's go!"

To keep my mom from getting more gray hairs, I can honestly say I did end up doing my homework.  =)

While getting pizza, my gorilla boyfriend had to pass by a snow mountain in the middle of a deserted parking lot.  His eyes immediately lit up and then died when he looked back at me.  Like the kids who leap for joy at the site of Santa and then an elf puts a "off duty" sign up.  "Go ahead," I said.  After all, sometimes I can stand his macho ways and we have been getting along very well the last week or so.  He and Jake climbed it and began goofing off, so I thought I would take a picture of them. 

You know how everyone says to find someone to love that you can be yourself around?  Well, I think I took this to its exact meaning, haha.  I literally pick my nose with Ryan right next to me and I think we've completely forgotten about personal space.  I think this is the perfect way for me, since I model some of my relationship after my own parents.  My parents are a very intimate couple as it was not an odd site to see them kissing and flirting even after years of marriage.  So, I think I made it a point to find someone who was the same way with me.  I am lucky in many ways, since Ryan is that person.  I am myself around him, 110% and I know he is the same with me. 

That reminds me!  What do you do with your boogers?  hahaha.  I'm seriously wondering if I am the only person who just flicks them away from me.  It's such a gross topic, I know.  Still, I am interested.  I might have to put a poll on my blog for this one.  Ryan throws them away, one of my friends wipes them on his wall, and I just flick them into the abyss.  I wonder what happens to them after I flick them...they obviously go away somehow, I never find them again.  lol.  I apologize for being so...gross, but it's one of those things no one talks about but everyone does it.  Kinda like pooping. 

Which reminds me of a really gross but still funny joke my best friend, Ashley and I happened to make one day on accident...Ashley: "Do you ever poop in different colors?"  Me: "Of course!  It's like a mood ring!"  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  That's just a sample into our extremely gross world, lol.  Ashley and I seem to have no censorship with each other.  There is nothing we don't talk about...which can lead to some awkward moments but they pass.

Well, readers, I hope I am keeping to my self-expression promise I made to myself.  I made this blog so I could learn to do that better.  [I mentioned before it was for my writing]  Hope you all have a wonderful day!  ADIOS!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

0 Response to "My Mountain Man"

Post a Comment