Books and Apartments!!
Stone me for being a terrible blogger!! I have always loved writing but won't go near it if not in the mood. I will leave you all with my best excuse, I had a headache. "haha"
I not only love her for bringing history to life, and making it fun, she also seems to pick people to write about that I am so very interested in. It is as if we have so much in common. I have read some of her blog, which is mostly composed of articles that mention modern discoveries of the ancient world, and can see how alike our interests are. She was even a high school teacher! Much like I plan to be! Finally, an author who I feel is made of my own soul. =)
Besides reading, I have also been apartment hunting! Finally agreeing with Ryan that we're both ready to move-in together, we have been looking all over Ypsilanti for a home. The problem was, every place we saw was too small, too expensive, or amongst the "ghetto," as the tenants called it. So, when we came upon Rivers Edge Apartments, just across from EMU and noticed they had new management, I jumped into the research. Finally a place that offers amazingly spacious floor plans, under $700, and I could literally walk to school, safely! We have an appointment this coming Saturday to review the place and if all goes well, we will begin the process of becoming renters! This is all so exciting and frightening for me and him! Him and I have also discussed that should this "living together thing" work out, we may just journey into...engagement. "WHOA!" I can't believe how fast it seems my life is going by and how quickly it will all begin to take shape. I am almost 21 and I feel like I'm still 16! How in the world am I actually comfortable talking about marriage? Somehow, it just feels right, and only time will tell what we decide together.
With all the excitement of the apartment, I have been looking into all the possibilities for furnishing it. We have a very nice spending limit, so I know I can find plenty of things! We need everything, from couches and a bed to dishes and tables! We are completely without things of our own! So, this is just what I want! I get to make that apartment ours and it can look as good as I want it to, without spending too much. Don't get me wrong, I know about quality, but I'd like to save as much as I can where I can.
See what happens when I don't blog very often, I actually have the excitement to write and I have something mildly interesting to write about! So, give me a break and you will actually enjoy reading what I write, lol. Until I get the desire to write again, Adios!










0 Response to "Books and Apartments!!"
Post a Comment