
Most times I begin a new blog I find myself making sure it is on an important day in my life. You know, one worth mentioning to the masses of the universe? Sadly enough today was not one of those days, in fact I didn't even bother to take a shower. The truth stinks, huh? Today was still eventful, in some sense of the word, I did the usual mundane activities I do everyday here on this empty road I live on.

I think the most exciting thing to really happen today was seeing Blaze, my ball python, look out the window long enough for me to take a picture of him. He is, by far, the cutest pet I've ever had! In fact, I better post this pic up here, too! I took Blaze in when my best friend, Ashley (left) couldn't have him in her new place. After a while, she realized it would be far too long till she could take him back so I decided to adopt him. Even though I've been afraid of snakes my whole life, I somehow became attached to this little guy. I had Ryan, my boyfriend, watch Blaze playing on the bed as I re-arranged his enclosure. Personally, I think it looks much better and am still coming up with something new, I'm thinking a bi-level would be awesome. I'll have to post pics of the "before and after" once I get it done.

Ok, since most people wouldn't find snakes an interesting topic, I can say I also went jogging today for the first time since the fall! It was a terrible experience to say the least. Within fifteen minutes I was already out of breath and needed to walk the remainder of the way. I was so embarrassed, since both Ryan(left) and Rick* were with me and were both in better shape than I am. Even though Rick tried saying he was just as bad. HAH! I didn't see him making up excuses like I was. I believe the dumbest one was, "we're jogging too slow, makes me have to jump more and gets me tired faster..." I can't believe they baught it. lol.

Okay, now to explain who Rick* is. =) Rick (right) is the person I live with. He is Ryan's neighbor and long-term older friend. It was through Ryan that I met Rick when Ryan and I had first began dating back when I was seventeen. I decided to move in with Rick shortly after I turned eighteen for reasons I won't disclose to the public, but know they were legitimate. I'll speak more about Rick in later blogs though, I promise.
Okay, personally I feel like this blog was rather boring, but in time I can promise they'll get more interesting. This is not only for the sake of readers, this blog is for me to work on my writing and to be able to find a way to be a better writer. Look at it like this, I'm putting my heart and soul onto the web for all to see just so I can sharpen my skills. =p
Well, until next time, ADIOS!
0 Response to "The Right Day to Start a Blog"
Post a Comment